where is safestrap stored?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I'm not talkin abt ur nandroid backups...I'm talkin abt when u switch from safe mode to nonsafe..that switch makes safe strap backup data of some sort..and I have 2diff safe strap files..ones the backups, and the other is a zip file of "data" and a txt script.

Just trying to free up some space and memory...and this is the original safestrap not for kexec roms

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I thought so..I just wanted to make sure I could delete it and be safe...can I delete it?

And what are some roms for the ics update?
I'm still on gingerbread

kwyrt

Reaction score
You should be safe to delete as long as you are on your safe side. Of course as soon as you update to ICS, install the new safestrap 2.11, and flash a ROM to your safe system it's all going to be right back.

Droid 4 - AOKP FLATLINER-KRUSH

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Right, but in order to update to verizon ics, I have to go to nonsafe...so is it ok to delete that 'data' zip and then go to non safe?
Cause I'm sure once I switch back to safe system, it starts to save files when u switch from safe to non safe..
Just tryin to be carefull cause last time I said screw it and did stuff, I ended up with a brick.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
My phone keeps sayin sdcard full...when its not..phone memory and sdcard..its weird..and when I started to delete files it all cleared up..
Matter of fact, I can't go to non safe cause when I switch to non safe, it says not enough memory