Where is our freakin e-mail?

Renae

Reaction score
Yeah right I knew we wouldn't get it.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just imagine how worried we should be about our entries being properly entered through our email with the Bionic's Challenge.

It's one big scam lol.

deek

Reaction score
Probably expect them come Tuesday... Just based upon theory
If you frequent the Verizon site, you'll notice they seem to be having their Labor Day sale/incentives
Pretty sure they would not want the Bionic information to take precedence over that. This may push some to buy their old stock, prior to the Bionic release.
Those that buy other phones, may end up having to pay the re-stock fees if they wish to return and buy a diff. phone.
Just a theory, but if true, quite sneaky of them.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
They'll email us to buy it when they stop selling lol just like they're pushing tbolts hard

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

GBH2

Reaction score
They'll email us to buy it when they stop selling lol just like they're pushing tbolts hard

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ha Ha - they will email us to buy the Bionic the day before the Prime or iphone 5 comes out. :)

tcayton49

Reaction score
I gave my email to Verizon to be informed when LTE came to my area. We got LTE in February. I'm still waiting for the email.

m2jpilot

Reaction score
Not only did I do the email request, I have someone in their corporate office, supposedly the CEO secretary, that said she would contact me directly when she learned of the release date as she wants to get one as well. To date, no call!:blink:

bitter

Reaction score
The only reason I signed up was to get a pre-order email. I think it's kind of stupid that the "rumor" is that they aren't even going to bother with a pre-order.

dlo-htown

Reaction score
When I signed up to the Bionic page, I had in the back of my mind, I'm just signing onto another SPAM list... but Verizon already has my email...

So I can't help wondering if they're just leaving the door open for another delay...

Either that or Motorola and Verizon just want the Bionic release day to come and go as quietly as possible because of it's already long delay and they're now ready to really push the next killer phone.

Either way, it's strange that you have to dig for info on the Bionic in order to find it. I was expecting to be bombarded by ads by now.

Really making me feel anxious that i'm making a mistake in buying the Bionic... but I need a phone!!

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I could care less now. I called my local store and spoke to a representative that gave me her mobile number. She will have one set aside for me ready to pick up when I get off work Thursday. It's going to be a long 2 days.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could care less now. I called my local store and spoke to a representative that gave me her mobile number. She will have one set aside for me ready to pick up when I get off work Thursday. It's going to be a long 2 days.

There are two stores near me. Both within a quarter mile of each other. If one runs out, I'll go to the other dancedroid

Al Neri

Reaction score
I have gone into 2 different Verizon stores in the last couple of days and both times the people didn't even know wtf the Bionic was. Is it possible this is just an act in the hopes that i will buy something right now? I just don't get it.