1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is Netflix?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by FearlessOne, Feb 2, 2011.

1. FearlessOne

FearlessOne New Member

Has anyone heard anything about Netflix yet? This is driving me ****ing insane! I got this Droid x to watch movies, and now it's been four months and still nothing! And please don't mention blockbuster or I will kill myself ...lol...they suck!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

App isn't out yet.....
  3. travisn000

travisn000 New Member

My guess is this is waiting on an OS upgrade... i recall reading somewhere that either 2.3 or 3.0 is suppose to have a pluggable architecture for DRM content (I think DRM support was the hangup netflix was having in supporting streaming to android).
  4. MrKleen

MrKleen New Member

Android is probably waiting for Netflix to actually get some newer movies worth watching... :)

I gave Netflix a try for 2 months but just didn't like it. While I really liked the ability to instantly watch a movie, there just didn't seem to be anything new. I was disappointed since they have been around forever. I thought they would be better.

I like Blockbuster much better because they seem to have new movies to rent.
  5. pyroelite

pyroelite New Member

Hopefully they will have an app ready for the Moto Xoom tablet when it drops, kinda like they did with ipad...

from my DX