Where is my FM Radio?

SangYuP

Reaction score
I just got the droid 2 couple days ago and I've been doing a lot of reading online. I read that the droid 2 has FM Radio, but I can't find it in the apps list. Can someone please help me out? Thanks in advance.

xandor

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing anywhere it including an FM radio. I think one has an FM radio, but I don't know which, but it's not the Droid 2 (unless you count internet streaming radio stations, which aren't really FM).

Just_Cuttlefish

Reaction score
I was also under the impression the Droid 2 had FM when I bought it, from what I had read online, but there's no app. I've been looking around at reviews trying to see if anyone specifically says it is FM radio-less, but nobody has. Yet even now, reviewers are still saying that it does.

But there's no official confirmation either way, not from Motorola and not from Verizon, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I suppose I should call somebody and ask to confirm, but I haven't had the desire to listen to FM yet. Why do today...

Guyute

Reaction score
The epic 4g is not the only one with an FM radio. The droid X has one.

BUTLERDANIEL70

Reaction score
If someone resolves this mystery in the near future, please let me know > [email protected], as I would love to listen to John Boy & Billy in the a.m.!!!!
lol!!! NO SERIOUSLY someone please contact me if you figure it out!!!!