1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is my data connection and half my apps?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by TimeChuck, Sep 9, 2011.

1. TimeChuck

TimeChuck New Member

Having problems keeping a data connection while at work. My OG Droid had no problems here.
    Also seem to be losing apps. The shortcuts are there, but when i try to use them, it says "application not installed"

Anyone else with these problems?
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  2. revingup

revingup New Member

I am having the same problem with losing my apps but the shortcuts still show up. I have found that if you power off and repower your phone they come back and work fine. Not sure way this is but it sucks because I have power off and repower the phone 4 times in the last 24 hours.
  3. chris420o

chris420o New Member

Yeah the data connection bug has been happening to me...almost like old gingerbread builds ud lose it after certain things...except i had to power off n back on with my bionic to get it back...prob a fix coming soon droid 3 just got a big update
  4. TimeChuck

TimeChuck New Member

I think most of mine is environmental. Only happens at work, and work is around a ton of electric motors and huge 4160 transformers.

sent from my droid bionic while it was working
Search tags for this page
where can i find data connection?

where is my data connection

where is my data connection at

where is my data connection?