Where is Liberty gingerbread .5?

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Check now. Reboot your device. I got it on mine.

crypto

Reaction score
anyone know what the actual changes are in this version vs .04?

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If 0.3 is only showing then it's not getting the correct update file. When I was having server problems I had it default to another file if the other was failing. I would try going in and out a couple times and when I get time I'll update the backup update file.

ednevell

Reaction score
Error:froyoroms.com???

I did the first part of .05 tonight and rebooted fine and went to install the kernel and now I get Error:froyoroms.com???

HELP ME PLEASE?

No 3G either.

ed

Last edited:

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
591 kernel first or install both at the same time. I downloaded both and added to queue. Then installed both from there.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ednevell

Reaction score
yeah

591 kernel first or install both at the same time. I downloaded both and added to queue. Then installed both from there.

Would have been nice to know that first I read the comments in both the DL"s nothing about the kernal first mine said 05 first then the kernal.

Awesome and so i thought maybe I need to reinstall liberty tools and now I cant restore for some reason. YAY.

Pay 5 bucks maybe the instructions could be clearer for stupid people like me. LOLdancedroid

Ch0s3n0n3

Reaction score
Well don't know exactly if the 591 needs to be first because I did them together.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I would just like to see an option to turn off the liberty influence of the rom. I love the rom itself but the fact that everytime I unlock my phone I have a liberty logo staring at me in the face is really bothersome. It's almost like an advertisement....but considering I've already paid the mandatory fee in order to even have access to the nightlies, I think I deserve to not be bothered by marketing-ish logos all over the place similar to verizon wireless branding that they put all over phones now. Just my opinion but I would love to see an option to disable liberty branding on something that I have already paid for.

ednevell

Reaction score
Time for another SBF

I am leaving the liberty world gentelmen, instructions and rules are what keep us all from chaos. They also keep me from wasting hours reflashing my phone.

bye

cowboydroid

Reaction score
v.5 killed off my email...but at least the calendar works now.

It also appears the wallpapers app is not working.
Nvm, a reboot fixed that problem.

Last edited:

chefb

Reaction score
I am leaving the liberty world gentelmen, instructions and rules are what keep us all from chaos. They also keep me from wasting hours reflashing my phone.

bye

Please explain?