Where has the 10 inch Android 2.2?

gavinfy

Reaction score
Do you think you really want to waste much money on a brand?

OP
B

bblythe

Reaction score
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

OP
B

bblythe

Reaction score
I like this.
7inch Android 2.2 Operating System Build-in GPS and 1080P 3G Adapter Bluetooth Tablet PC China Wholesale - Everbuying.com
7inch-Android-2-2-Build-in-GPS-and-1080P-3G-Adapter-Bluetooth-Tablet-PC-G-mid-33473.jpg

OP
B

bblythe

Reaction score
Main Feature:
CPU: ARM cortex A8 600MHz
RAM: 256MB DDR
Storage: 2G FLASH
Support 16GB of T-FLASH card
Battery: 3000mAH
Display: 7 inch TFT Touch Screen, 800 x 480 resolution
Bluetooth: built-in bluetooth function
GPS: buit-in GPS function
3G: external 3G function
Camera: No

samsonite801

Reaction score
Just to update...

I eventually got my 'Zenithink ZT-180' 10.2 inch supposedly 1.2gHz Android 2.1 tablet and it was super buggy and in general a big POS but after visiting Slatedroid forum for the ZT-180 and XDA-developers ZT-180 forum I found out that really it was false advertising and that it had some ARM processor in it that was only 800mHz but since they were running with ZIT enabled, that many sellers were lying and saying they were faster than they were.

I did all the hacks to mine including putting in the bigger batteries (as discussed in the Slatedroid forum) so it would get 8 hrs battery life which was a nice fix. And I also did the WiFi adapter/antenna hack where you scratch off the copper trace (which is the stock antenna) on the card, and soldier on a pigtail coaxial leading to a real antenna you mount inside, in addition to installing the 0929 ROM and using Christian Buchner's system image file and then it performed mountains better.

But still after awhile (like a month) the cheapness of the unit started to haunt me again. I could start to see scratches develop on the cheap plastic screen from the stylus's physical contact (resistive touch screen) and the fact that it had no accuracy unless I used the stylus was cheesey too so when I went and visited my parents last week in Oregon, my step-dad (cool guy) was all over my 'new' Zenithink.

So he kept offering to buy it from me, so I was all acting like you couldn't pry it out of my hands, but I eventually sold it to him by the end of the trip. And when I left there I didn't look back, I was actually so happy... It felt like a huge load had been taken off my back.

He thought how great it would be for church to use for scriptures, and thought it was cool that it was much cheaper than an iPad, so I sold it to him for $250 which basically covered my purchase price of $215 and what the parts cost to do the mods for the 4400aH battery pair, Lithium battery current limiter, and the new antenna. I basically gave him the labor for free. So we both walked away thinking it was a win-win deal.

I think I am going to wait til Q1-Q2 next year and get ASUS's new 10-inch EEE Pad they plan to release: EP101TC (see here: [video=youtube;dcPUhvT2TSA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPUhvT2TSA&feature=related"]YouTube - ASUS Eee Pad tablet hands-on at Computex 2010[/video] )

I really like the docking keyboard they have for using at your desk, but then you can grab it and run and it is a normal tablet, or close the hinges like a netbook and bring the docking keyboard with you. And it has capacitive (glass) screen, no chezzey plastic with a stylus.

Last edited: