Where does google chat go? and adding a new number?

adrey

Reaction score
When someone sends me a google chat it appears on my Droid. I can respond but as soon as I close out the chat window I can't pull that thread or chat to them until they send me a message. Where does it go?

Also, I'm starting a new job and would like to add a second phone number for business. Should I get a new phone or set up a google number?
Thoughts?

Adam

Loving his 1st smartphone...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When someone sends me a google chat it appears on my Droid. I can respond but as soon as I close out the chat window I can't pull that thread or chat to them until they send me a message. Where does it go?

Also, I'm starting a new job and would like to add a second phone number for business. Should I get a new phone or set up a google number?
Thoughts?

Adam

Loving his 1st smartphone...

It goes straight to the FBI, please remember Big Brother is watching!;)

It's been a while since I noticed this, and I don't remember what I did to stop it but I found the chats were showing up in Gmail. Now I'm not sure if it was sent mail or all mail but I believe it was one of those places. I just checked Gmail now and there is a "chats" you can click on but when I looked it only had one chat in there and that was from a long time ago.

I remember I didn't want it to save chats so I did something to stop it. Anyway look in your Gmail, you may find it in there. Not the app on your phone, gmail on line.

vatothe0

Reaction score
The app is called Talk. Look for it in the drawer.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
A

adrey

Reaction score
Most excellent...

Thank you very much. I knew it was there...have a great day.