Where does downloaded mp3's Go ?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is confusing for me... I just downloaded a few mp3's and wanted to edit them with ringdroid to use as a ring tone but cant not fine it. Where does the droid store downloaded mp3's ? I used rapidlibrary.com to download them but cant find them for the life of me. Also I saw this tread earlier but no one answered it. How do you download mp3 from Emails ? I mean I can just edit them and email them to me and download them. But, yet again when I open my account there is only preview for the file no download feature in the gmail email. Please help :motdroidvert:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the email thing, but mp3's should be on your sdcard somewhere....in ringdroid it shows all your mp3's whenever you start the app doesn't it? Just search through there and they should be there somewhere

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
It depends on the program that d/l them but they will be on the SD card either under 'downloads' or under 'media/audio'

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have Astro file manager? You should be able to find it via Astro.

pearsbent

Reaction score
I don't download. I buy CD's and rip them to my computer before uploading them to my player. CD's sound better, include lyrics and images, and as long as you take care of them they last forever.

jasonb

Reaction score
if you used amazon mp3 then they store to a folder on your sd card called amazonmp3.

newmoo

Reaction score
Ok, if I also rip cd's - how do I download them to my droid?

Kroger

Reaction score
it's as easy as dragging and dropping the mp3 file once you connect the phone to your computer.

butch350

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is confusing for me... I just downloaded a few mp3's and wanted to edit them with ringdroid to use as a ring tone but cant not fine it. Where does the droid store downloaded mp3's ? I used rapidlibrary.com to download them but cant find them for the life of me. Also I saw this tread earlier but no one answered it. How do you download mp3 from Emails ? I mean I can just edit them and email them to me and download them. But, yet again when I open my account there is only preview for the file no download feature in the gmail email. Please help :motdroidvert:

open the slide out menu with all the program icons on it
and look for a file folder. Mine was OI, but now I downloaded astro.

There should be an amazon mp3 folder - at least that's the one i use.

I could be wrong.

hey out there - give the guy some help.