Where do you live?

UNC

Reaction score
Just trying to figure out where DF resides!

I'm from Fayettenam North Carolina, an hour south of Raleigh for those who do not know.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What, us in the SW don't count?? ;) Valley of the Sun(stroke) representin'! :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reppin the huge town of Hampton Falls, NH all 2000 of us. It's an ocean town about 40 miles north of Boston since I am sure 99% of you have never heard of Hampton Falls or New Hampshire for that matter but NH is a state, I swear :)

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Michigan, in the house. Big House of course. The weather comes one day at a time. Freezing one day +70 the next.
I'm in Farmington Hills, it's a suburb of Detroit.
Yes i know where 8 Mile is. Don't ask.

chaz.ring

Reaction score
Hey, hey.... another Michigander coming in.... but not hailing from "DETOILET" er... "DETROIT"

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey, hey.... another Michigander coming in.... but not hailing from "DETOILET" er... "DETROIT"

Hay I'm in the suburbs in Farmington Hills, DETOILET is more than 25 miles from my house. Besides I am close enough that I can go and see the Lions loose in person. Lol

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Besides I am close enough that I can go and see the Lions loose in person. Lol

Oh....let's not open that door...:rofl3:

I won't but am hoping for a win on thanksgiving seeing that I have tickets from my work. :)
Chaz.ring where in Michigan are you?

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Besides I am close enough that I can go and see the Lions loose in person. Lol

Oh....let's not open that door...:rofl3:

I won't but am hoping for a win on thanksgiving seeing that I have tickets from my work. :)
Chaz.ring where in Michigan are you?

unfortunately you are playing my Pats so a win on Thanksgiving is not on the menu this season, sorry guys!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
unfortunately you are playing my Pats so a win on Thanksgiving is not on the menu this season, sorry guys!

That's ok I get to see Tom Brady, my favorite Michigan QB.