Where do I go to have special " footnotes" in emails ?

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hello Droid fans ----------------

I hope this is posted in the right place . ----------

I wasn't sure just how to put the title , but where would I go to get a footnote, or whatever already pre- attached in the bottom of my emails sent from my Droid ? ------- Something like ----------

" SENT FROM MY DROID '" at the bottom of each email when sent from my phone . Or any other customization that can be done on my email page . THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP . :).

OyVOid

Reaction score
Hello Droid fans ----------------

I hope this is posted in the right place . ----------

I wasn't sure just how to put the title , but where would I go to get a footnote, or whatever already pre- attached in the bottom of my emails sent from my Droid ? ------- Something like ----------

" SENT FROM MY DROID '" at the bottom of each email when sent from my phone . Or any other customization that can be done on my email page . THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP . :).

I think you are referring to a "signature" that is appended to each email that you send out. I don't know if you gmail is your default or if you have other email accounts but if you go into that email app you are using and then go to settings you will find something called "signature"

With gmail, it is Menu>Settings>Signature