Where do I get this Boot Animation at?

infiniteillusions

Reaction score
I have a Droid X, and I'm wanting this little Android guy at the beginning, and obviously I don't want it to say Incredible there. Anyone know of any boot animations that have this except one for the Incredible?

Here's the link.

[video=youtube;6nrAYGnI_IY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrAYGnI_IY[/video]

rcjames

Reaction score
Oops that's pretty cool!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DDoSAttack

Reaction score
I would definitely be interested in that (sans the incredible logo as well) for my d1... that little guy is pimp!

Droid1

OP
infiniteillusions

infiniteillusions

Reaction score
So, nobody has any idea how to get this on the Droid X eh? Obviously without the "Incredible" logo?

rcjames

Reaction score
So, nobody has any idea how to get this on the Droid X eh? Obviously without the "Incredible" logo?

It's smart if you contact the guy of the video. Duh if its he's video maybe he can help you.

Duh...if he has an Incredible how would he know about putting it on the DX?

Duh he's some kind of developer if he didn't copy from someone else. Duh he would know something. Asking is a common sense thing to do its what human do.

OP
infiniteillusions

infiniteillusions

Reaction score
It's smart if you contact the guy of the video. Duh if its he's video maybe he can help you.

Duh he's some kind of developer if he didn't copy from someone else. Duh he would know something. Asking is a common sense thing to do its what human do.

Thank you Captain Condescending, could ya be anymore more a douche? Man, if you don't have anything positive to contribute why bother? No one else seemed to feel the need to, but wait, you wanted to though.

rcjames

Reaction score

Thank you Captain Condescending, could ya be anymore more a douche? Man, if you don't have anything positive to contribute why bother? No one else seemed to feel the need to, but wait, you wanted to though.

Don't get to wet, anyways its easy to convert incredible boot image to be use on droid x.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The boot animation is a series of png files played in order. To get one in the video to work on your Droid X, WITHOUT the htc incredible text on it, you'd have to create a custom boot animation and then you'd have to edit the dimensions in the desc.txt file to fit the screen resolution of the X.
I've been making boot animations for eons now, ask around and you'll see my work.

If somebody wants to find the bootanimation.zip file from the Incredible and send it to me, I'll make one specifically for the X.

rcjames

Reaction score
The boot animation is a series of png files played in order. To get one in the video to work on your Droid X, WITHOUT the htc incredible text on it, you'd have to create a custom boot animation and then you'd have to edit the dimensions in the desc.txt file to fit the screen resolution of the X.
I've been making boot animations for eons now, ask around and you'll see my work.

If somebody wants to find the bootanimation.zip file from the Incredible and send it to me, I'll make one specifically for the X.

Thank you see i know there was someone nice out there that would help each other.

OP
infiniteillusions

infiniteillusions

Reaction score

Thank you see i know there was someone nice out there that would help each other.

Ok so, I'm rooted. And I moved a sound clip I have named "android_audio.mp3" to the system/media folder I have rebooted the device and still no sound is playing. I still want to keep the original DX boot animation, I just wanted to add sound to it. So what am I doing wrong?

P.S. rcjames......I hope ya know I'm just kiddin around....duhh :)