where do i find my uploads/downloads

katal8813

Reaction score
Hi..I downloaded the user guide and am unabe to find it on my droid. Where are downloads/uploads stored on the droid and how do I access them? Tanks Kim

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi..I downloaded the user guide and am unabe to find it on my droid. Where are downloads/uploads stored on the droid and how do I access them? Tanks Kim

:welcome: to Droid Forums. I have the PDF guide here for you. When you say downloads/uploads are you referring to apps? They are primarily in the Market Place you should have an icon on your Droid for that.

Let me know if there is something else you need. Also you may want to take a look at our FAQ section, lots of topics covered there. Enjoy.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I think the OP is referring to when you click to download something from a webpage, e-mail, or etc, and the black screen pops up to show the progress and list of previous downloads.

I, myself don't know how to get to that unless I download something.

You MAY want to try the app called ASTRO file manager though. It's quite handy, as you can view/move/edit files on your SD card right from your phone more like what you'd do on a computer.

And you can search for files, so if you know at least PART of the file name, you can find it there...

[Unless you're not interested in the app, then, hopefully, someone knows how t pull up things you've downloaded that aren't apps]

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Your phone should have a built in file manager called my files or something similar. Open that up from the app drawer, depending if you have an sd card or not you'll need to navigate either to downloads or storage and then downloads.

Sent from my SM-N930V

Edit
7a425e138cfb7cf0ee6c3c3903da62f1.jpg

My files looks like this. So I would see downloads, if its not in fhere I would click my phone at the top and navigate to downloads in there