1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

where do i find my uploads/downloads

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by katal8813, Feb 3, 2010.

1. katal8813

katal8813 New Member

Hi..I downloaded the user guide and am unabe to find it on my droid. Where are downloads/uploads stored on the droid and how do I access them? Tanks Kim
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to Droid Forums. I have the PDF guide here for you. When you say downloads/uploads are you referring to apps? They are primarily in the Market Place you should have an icon on your Droid for that.

Let me know if there is something else you need. Also you may want to take a look at our FAQ section, lots of topics covered there. Enjoy.
  3. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member

I think the OP is referring to when you click to download something from a webpage, e-mail, or etc, and the black screen pops up to show the progress and list of previous downloads.

I, myself don't know how to get to that unless I download something.

You MAY want to try the app called ASTRO file manager though. It's quite handy, as you can view/move/edit files on your SD card right from your phone more like what you'd do on a computer.

And you can search for files, so if you know at least PART of the file name, you can find it there...

[Unless you're not interested in the app, then, hopefully, someone knows how t pull up things you've downloaded that aren't apps]
Search tags for this page
android my uploads

downloads droid

downloads on droid

droid downloads

find downloads on my phone
how do i find downloads on my android

how do i find downloads on my droid

how do i find my downloads on my droid
how do i view downloads on my android
how to find my downloads on my android
how to retrieve downloads on droid