Where Do Email Attachments Go?

Rishi P

Reaction score
I just had a friend send an mp3 as an email attachement I was able to download it and listen to it....but now where exactly is that file...like where do I go on my phone to locate the file?

edit - I didn't seem to find the file under settings > files...and the only way i can re-listen to the mp3 I just downloaded is by going to the original email and clicking on teh attachment as it is already downloaded the phone but i have no idea where it is.

so, where did the file go and why isn't it simply with my other mp3's on my phone that I on my phone via USB cable?

OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
hmmm, i didn't happen to see a download folder under the SD tab and I looked i already looked under files

OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
anyone else have an idea where i can find the mp3 as i actually deleted the oringial email and want to listen to this song again right now lol

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what email app are you using? i use TD, and my sdcard has a folder for "nitrodesk" (the developer). all my downloads are in there...

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry, i don't use yahoo. i would think that it would be somewhere on your sdcard, probably in the "download" folder, or maybe a "yahoo" folder. but, maybe all of yahoo's stuff is on its server/cloud...??

OP
R

Rishi P

Reaction score
i figured it out, i never really saved it, i guess it just streamed it id unno..but i long held it and saved it and it went directly to my music folder

deek

Reaction score
I have a mp3 in my g-mail account. My only option is to preview it. Any suggestions on saving it? Long-holding the preview button does not give me an option to save.