Where did you buy Your DROID, What Did you with it. How Much Out the Door !!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JimMariner, Nov 6, 2009.

1. texasPI

texasPI Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL! The pizza thing sounds like something id do while scheming to get my hands on my latest obsession! Hope you enjoy it!

2. hyperlite456

hyperlite456 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I also paid 99.00 out the door for the motorola droid. I guess I was lucky because I had originally purchased the HTC imagio and when I went in to exchange phones, the computers were down. The lady wasn't able to do an exchange for certain reasons, so after 45 minutes of waiting at the counter, she gave me an even exchange with no restocking fees. Pretty sweet.

3. fussion101

fussion101 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm going to be ordering the droid this weekend but something doesn't seem right....

What's the difference between unlimited data usage and unlimited web browsing?

* PDA/Smartphone Unlimited
    o Unlimited data usage
    o Unlimited access to corporate or personal email accounts and web browsing
    $44.99/month

* Email and Web for Smartphone
    Unlimited access to personal POP3/IMAP email accounts and web browsing
    $29.99/month

There seems to be different configurations with the 450 minute plan that I want and it ranges from $70-$80-$110 a month. (Letstalk.com, overstock.com, and verizon's site)

I don't want to be locked into the wrong plan for 2 years...

4. garrett

garrett Silver Member
    Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +5

you can change the plan at any time... but to be honest you dont need the 44 dollar plan the 29 dollar plan is what 99% of people need... the 44 dollar plan is if you need verizon to host an exchange email account for you.

i get a good discount through my girls work(fidelity Investments) so i got my DROID for 119 bucks with an early upgrade through the website. Would have been 99 bucks if it werent for the 20 dollar fee to upgrade early.

we get 24% off the bill 25% off phones and accessories plus i had a credit sitting on the account.