Where did they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeywrench14

Reaction score
I was wondering where Cell Team Six went? It seemed like they just fell off the edge of the earth and disappeared. I was looking forward to their new rom i hope it still is in production. well just wanted to ask. thanks.

nesquik

Reaction score
It seems as if they were bluffing. Their website does not work, their forums do not work, and all of their threads are locked. I am really just waiting for a 3g/4g ICS rom.

psychdroid

Reaction score
Sadly i think they were bluffing also. I've tried their tweeter, site, everything and have got nothing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jarnoldsr

Reaction score
Be careful of things that sound to good, people that know this stuff were skeptical at best. There was no history with any of the guy's that were making these claims, saying they had a working ics rom on the bionic was ludicrous and I doubt that we will until one leaks out of Verizon and it will. There is way to much encrypted stuff associated with the lte kernel and it just like the bootloader isn't going to be hacked anytime soon

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

natedogg11

Reaction score
A few people said they were waiting for DHacker to finish his ICS and then piggy back off that. The whole thing seems really shady. Just wait for DHacker....it'll be done soon enough and it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.