Where did the Edit option go?

solorca

Reaction score
I am someone who likes to update a post if I find a solution to my problem or issue. It seems like the edit option is no longer available on here for your own posts.

Does anyone know what happened to it??? I can only seem to edit my post if it's the start to the thread. Any other posts, I can't seem to edit.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Just checked some other threads I've posted on, and I still have my edit option for them :confused: Not sure what your issue might be. Maybe just try closing the browser and reloading the site?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am someone who likes to update a post if I find a solution to my problem or issue. It seems like the edit option is no longer available on here for your own posts.

Does anyone know what happened to it??? I can only seem to edit my post if it's the start to the thread. Any other posts, I can't seem to edit.

Try closing your browser as suggested and coming back. If not let me know and I'll send it up the chain to be looked at.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
What thread were you on? The Edit option is NOT available on threads in the 'News' section (cept for Mods). Should be there in all other threads though, is on mine.

Edit: yep, still there.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What thread were you on? The Edit option is NOT available on threads in the 'News' section (cept for Mods). Should be there in all other threads though, is on mine.

Yes, I was thinking they were discussing something in this thread in particular. If it's in the news section what you write stays, errors and all. Want to update? Make a new post. :)

OP
S

solorca

Reaction score

Yes, I was thinking they were discussing something in this thread in particular. If it's in the news section what you write stays, errors and all. Want to update? Make a new post. :)

Maybe that is what it was. I haven't had any trouble since I posted this, so maybe I was just in the News section and was unaware.