1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

where can i see the specs/features for custom roms?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by isoDUB, Jan 5, 2011.

1. isoDUB

isoDUB New Member

i tried looking in their forums here on the site, but i only see releases with downloads, not a list of features. is there something i'm missing? the ROMs i'm interested in are Bugless Beast, ChevyNo1, Cyanogenmod, Liquid, Team D1 MIUI, and Ultimate Droid. long list, i know, hope someone can help.
  2. x02ssmarox

x02ssmarox New Member

There isn't exactly a "features" list. Most ROMs have a lot of the same characteristics, with different tweaks, that run better/worse on different phones. You'll find that looking at the supplied "changelog" in each ROMs main page, will tell you what has been added/removed/modified over each release.

Sent from my Camaro going 150mph