Where can i find more themes?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Kind of an odd request but for the firat time i am keeping my phone stock and using the folders for apps but im not happy with the customization of the 3-4 different color options for the folders. Any suggestions?

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
If you have a Note 5, you can get more themes by long pressing on the home screen and select themes. There are many free themes and each will change the colors, icons, and fonts of the status bar, keyboard, most all apps, etc. Paid themes you can actually test for 5 minutes without paying to see if you like it. I tried out many themes till I found the colors, fonts and icons I wanted then I changed my wallpapers to what I wanted. I did not like the wallpaper for the themes I chose.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Shel

Reaction score
I wish there was a better selection of themes... from the number of zodiac sign themes, cutesy childrens themes, and themes with birds and fish, you'd think the Note is a childrens toy!

Where are the elegant themes, perhaps based on material? Am I the only one disappointed in the lack of quality themes for grown ups???

There are about three or four themes that I'd use... wish there were a few more.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
A replacement launcher might also suit your needs if you can't find any themes you like in Samsung's library. With many launchers like Nova, Apex, etc, you can theme the icons and tweak the look of the folders.