Where can I find an updated list of what currently works and what doesnt?

1dtms

Reaction score
Making the switch from Liberty .08 to CM7

Okay well in that case I guess I'm considering making the jump to CM7.
Just a couple of questions though,
1. In the sticky it says I can now install it from Gingerbread. Does that mean I have to go back to stock gingerbread or can I install it from Liberity .08 gingerbread?

2. the nightly build that everyone is using is CDMA_shadow. Is that the one I should be using if I have droid X? or should i use droid2 builds? What is shadow?

3. How is the connection/ 3G compared to liberty? Speed/connectivity is top priority for me

Thanks

EDIT:
Previous main topic
Title: Where can I find an updated list of what currently works and what doesnt?

i checked the main thread for nothing about whats working on the 1st post

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only thing I know that doesn't work is the HDMI which is with all AOSP ROMs. Everything else works.

CM74DX

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You must be on Froyo to install it. There is a prep zip you can use that is in the ChevyNo1 SSX section, so you don't have to sbf.

I haven't seen any change in data speed, other than the fact that everything seems faster.

CDMA_Shadow is the Droid X.

CM74DX

OP

1dtms

Reaction score
Oh so thats that option 2 for in the sticky then?

Also, no change in data speed but everything seems faster? not sure what you mean by that

greyline

Reaction score

Also, no change in data speed but everything seems faster? not sure what you mean by that

From personal experience, "faster" means that the user interface is more responsive, opening apps is quicker, and the overall experience of using the Droid X is much smoother compared to stock and some other roms.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

From personal experience, "faster" means that the user interface is more responsive, opening apps is quicker, and the overall experience of using the Droid X is much smoother compared to stock and some other roms.

Exactly. That and the benchmark scores using Quadrant are a lot higher. Around 1600 on a GB ROM vs 2300+ on CM7. Consistently.

MIUI

AmsuJackal

Reaction score
Exactly. That and the benchmark scores using Quadrant are a lot higher. Around 1600 on a GB ROM vs 2300+ on CM7. Consistently.

yah the speed is pretty friggin impressive on cm7. though 3g does have issues sometimes.