Where can I find a reliable froyo SBF for D2?

joshua05

Reaction score
I have tried 3 .sbf files from googling that have worked, but things aren't quite right (ie the camera doesn't work, touch interface not right, etc)

Anyone know of a live link where I could grab a good quality SBF?

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I have tried 3 .sbf files from googling that have worked, but things aren't quite right (ie the camera doesn't work, touch interface not right, etc)

Anyone know of a live link where I could grab a good quality SBF?

I have this one, VRZ_A955_2.3.20_1FF_01.sbf that worked for me a few days ago. I tried to attach it but it the upload is to slow here. PM me and I will email it to you.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

louy99

Reaction score
That link provided a bad .sbf file.

I have found good quality droid 2 froyo 2.3.2 sbf's here:
http://goo.gl/vz1xP

Please note that your download should be around 455MB unzipped

That isn't a bad file, its from my dropbox and I have used it several times. I just tested it out on a spare phone I have and it sbfed fine.

It looks like the problem is with your computer. What is the issue that you are having? Is it failing in the middle of sbfing?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
J

joshua05

Reaction score
That's incorrect. The D2 SBF I use almost daily is 434 MB's unzipped. If anything, I believe the problem may lie with you as you've used so many SBF's and still haven't found a fix.

Ahh yes... you must be on a Windows machine. Windows uses file sizes based on 1000 bytes, whereas linux uses file sizes based on 1024. Yes, 434MB would be the accurate Windows file size calculation -- good catch!

The SBF's in the link I provided work great. Maybe yours does too, however, each time I download from the link you provided, I don't seem to get the full file. Perhaps the problem lies on the server.

silverfang77

Reaction score
I still have my SBF file, which worked fine with my Droid. PM your email address and I'll send it!