Where are my sent e-mails?

Sunshine111

Reaction score
Anyone know? I have my e-mail set up with AOL and I know people are receiving the e-mails I send from my phone, but they are nowhere to be found. Not in the outbox, sent, or sent items, nor on my actual computer when I check it. I've tried manually syncing the folders and still nothing... E-mails will show up if I send them from my computer and then sync the folder on the phone, but that's it.
Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. It's kind of frustrating to send an e-mail and then have no record of it down the road.

google123

Reaction score
On mine I click all apps, messaging, choose my email account, then at the top next to the refresh icon, i click on the Gmail:Inbox header and it gives me the option to view other folders like Inbox, Trash, etc....

snap20101203_022649.png

ravenhawk

Reaction score
They don't seem to be there when sent from the phone. I've noticed the same thing with my AIM email account which is linked on my phone. When I need to keep a copy of what I send, I put myself as a recipient too.

akosnitzky

Reaction score
I do notice this device does have some issues with Sent items of other accts. With exchange e-mail I am using Touchdown as a result

damazz09

Reaction score
I'm having the same exact problem. I can't find my sent emails anywhere and I tried refreshing everything and nothing shows up. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. My e-mail server is my school e-mail not gmail, so maybe that's why i'm having problems

akosnitzky

Reaction score
damazz,
See my post above you.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App