Where are my Folders?

kennyc

Reaction score
I created a "Books" folder and a "Test Folder" while connected to my computer.

Now the folders do not show up when I reconnect.

The Books were not showing up in FBReader library -- which is why I created a "Test Folder" and then I saw a book in it.....changed the FBReader library back to "books" (lower/upper case doesn't seem to matter) and now the books are all showing up in my FBLibrary .... but....

the folders are not showing up when connected to the computer.

WTF???

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I created a "Books" folder and a "Test Folder" while connected to my computer.

Now the folders do not show up when I reconnect.

The Books were not showing up in FBReader library -- which is why I created a "Test Folder" and then I saw a book in it.....changed the FBReader library back to "books" (lower/upper case doesn't seem to matter) and now the books are all showing up in my FBLibrary .... but....

the folders are not showing up when connected to the computer.

WTF???

Do you have a file manager on your Droid? Something like Astro or (my favoritie) Linda? You could easily search and find those folders. Both apps are available in the Market for free download. They will keep your Droid organize, back up your apps, install .apk files. If you don't have one you should.

OP
kennyc

kennyc

Reaction score
Do you have a file manager on your Droid? Something like Astro or (my favoritie) Linda? You could easily search and find those folders. Both apps are available in the Market for free download. They will keep your Droid organize, back up your apps, install .apk files. If you don't have one you should.

No I don't. I'm just using the mount usb or the Droid Connect.

Does that not work?