Where are all the themes?

Adrozz07

Reaction score
Just curious, coming from a D1 and having a myriad of themes to switch between for whatever my mood was, are there any ports in the works? Like nex-theme and evolution. Some of the good ole classics. It would be great to get something that was a complete overhaul, icons and all.

Blundered from my Dunderbolt

Reaction score
Right now I've been taking the pngs from the themes I like and and putting them on my phone to get me by

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's what Cakes is working on. Ports would only work halfway...there are FAR more images to theme on a TB (1,700+)...yikes!! :icon_eek:

This thread has been Thunder struck!

OP
Adrozz07

Adrozz07

Reaction score
That's what Cakes is working on. Ports would only work halfway...there are FAR more images to theme on a TB (1,700+)...yikes!! :icon_eek:

Ah. Quite an undertaking indeed. Looking forward to dressing up this monster proper :)

Blundered from my Dunderbolt

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah 1703 in ONE APK that we have never themed before (com.htc.resources.apk).That doesn't include framework, settings or any apps.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Yeah 1703 in ONE APK that we have never themed before (com.htc.resources.apk).That doesn't include framework, settings or any apps.

Daaaang! (Joe Dirt voice)

Reaction score
that is exactly why im using aosp messaging contacts and phone. many themes have already been made for these. the only thing i changed in com.htc.resources.apk was the signal bars. maybe some day ill learn how to make my own pngs

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couple themes over on xda.. Glad to see cakes getting one here on df. Plus with the tb a lot of people are just changing the skin.. Easier to make from what I hear.

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
The reason why is that all roms are Sense-based and Sense is a royal pita to theme. Once we get AOSP roms in another couple weeks, we'll start having many more roms and themes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

To add a little to this, the 1703 is the number if images in ONE FILE of ONE APK.

I have started working on Twisted Inception for the Thunderbolt but between work and family it's hard to find time to sit down and spend hours putting out a theme.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

To add a little to this, the 1703 is the number if images in ONE FILE of ONE APK.

I have started working on Twisted Inception for the Thunderbolt but between work and family it's hard to find time to sit down and spend hours putting out a theme.

Yep! That's just the drawable-hdpi folder...sigh..

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

sadib888

Reaction score
like the photos are spaced out all around your page not just straight down and also anyone know any themes that are endless where you can scroll down as much as you want and the pictures never stop?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
like the photos are spaced out all around your page not just straight down and also anyone know any themes that are endless where you can scroll down as much as you want and the pictures never stop?

What?

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
????????

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz