Where are all my apps?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by lacrosse089, Jun 21, 2010.

1. lacrosse089

lacrosse089 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am using ADW launcher on Bugless Beast FroYo v0.2.1.

Every time I reboot, about half of my apps are missing from my app drawer. It apears to be the ones located on my SD Card, but I don't know for sure. Also, if the apps are on the homescreen, the icon is the general app icon (such as the one for the android keyboard, etc.) AFter messing around for a while after every reboot, they end up showing up, but I don't know what causes them to hide and then show up all of a sudden.

Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks

2. ExNight

ExNight New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It is your apps on your sd card. With froyo, in my experience anyway, the stock home launcher knows where to locate those apps. I am running adw.launcher and if I reboot I have to reset the default launcher and run the stock home, let it load the apps (should take just a few seconds) then the secondary launcher can recognize apps installed to sd showing the proper icons on a screen and showing up in the drawer. The launchers may need to be updated to see the location of sd installed apps by default

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. actngrezy

actngrezy Active Member
    Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    After the sdcard mounts restart the launcher and they will be there. I use launcher pro and it had a restart button. I do not know if adw has that button.

Search tags for this page
where is my app drawer on my droid
all apps missing from app drawer

droid my apps

i have lost half my apps on my droide how do you repair
lost all icons go launcher
where are my apps