When will we see themes and such for VZW 2.3.20?

rystan11

Reaction score
I have a D2 rooted and bootstrapped (with Koush's Program) and would love to start loading some cool stuff on it (i.e. themes, roms...) but don't know where to begin because all the other "where to begin" posts deal with other versions... help... plz :D

iwearhats

Reaction score
Fission. period. Although, I really want to try Unleashed 3.0...but as there's no release date in sight, it might be a while.

OP
rystan11

rystan11

Reaction score
Thankfully I found a successful ROM from squidlymandingo. Good stuff. Thanks for the help though. You know much about deodexing? Or how to?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Dustin.

Reaction score
Thankfully I found a successful ROM from squidlymandingo. Good stuff. Thanks for the help though. You know much about deodexing? Or how to?

Squidly's ROMs come pre-deodexed..

But currently the only theme out for Squidly is NexTheme.

Currently running that at the moment and loving it! (Just installed about 30 minutes ago! Haha)

OP
rystan11

rystan11

Reaction score
Ok. Word. I wanted to download the lock he has in same forum but requires a deodexed unit.

Dustin.

Reaction score
Ok. Word. I wanted to download the lock he has in same forum but requires a deodexed unit.

You have the black status bar on your phone right..?
You should since the ROM comes pre-deodexed, which means you can just install the theme and you won't have to go through the DeOdexing process.