When will we be able to buy the extended battery and cover?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
I perused this thread, but didn't see reference to what I posted on another thread. I spoke with a Verizon associate today; she told me a HTC 2150 mAh extended battery will be available soon, presumably in a few weeks. It will come with a new battery door (i.e., case back).

Correct! There WILL be an HTC 2150mAh Extended Battery with a replacement back door to accommodate the bigger dimensions of the extended battery. It will be offered through Verizon for a price of $59.99 + tax. It is not currently in ANY warehouses for Verizon but they say it will be available real soon.

garyrn

Reaction score
I'm trying this: Bought 2 Batteries and a wall charger for the 2 extra batteries off of ebay. They are 1500 mAh which is more than the OEM battery and a little less than the Seidio 1750 mAh. I put the link to the Ebay site for anyone who is interested. They come from Hong Kong and I havn't gotten mine yet to review them, but these phones are made in china or out of the U.S. anyway, so it may be a good buy. Just thought I'd throw this out there as it is a cheaper alternative than the Seidio.

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE - eBay (item 250621388293 end time May-24-10 17:53:57 PDT)

2x BATTERY + CHARGER FOR VERIZON HTC DROID INCREDIBLE

Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh

ksfrogman

Reaction score
Update on 2150 mAh battery from htcPEDIA.com:

HTC Incredible owners, as many of you know how frustrating it can be when the battery in your phone doesn't last enough to go through the day. We have been anxiously expecting to get some original HTC 2150mAh extended batteries for Droid Incredible around the end of May, however we have just learned that its release date has been pushed back to late July.

For more than few weeks we've had an estimated arrival date for HTC Droid Incredible 2150mAh extended battery around end of May. As of today it has been pushed back to late July 2010. We're not sure what has caused this delay, but this will definitely make some Incredible owners upset.

For those of you who are looking to get the 1500mAh extra capacity battery for HTC Incredible, you'll get a nice boost of power enough to get through the day with an extra 200mAh.

garyrn

Reaction score
I used the 1500 mah Battery I got off ebay yesterday and yes, I did notice the boost. I'd say 25% more power with some heavy use yesterday.

The ebay link I posted above gives you 2 of these batteries and a charger, which is nice. The charger plugs into the wall, the battery sits inside the charger. The charger has a nice big Pink light that turns blue when the battery is charged.

Can't beat the price for under $13 dollars.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
I agree with you Garynn, I am kind of interested in how the batteries and charger work out for you by now. Just wondering if you thought it was a good buy.