when will verizon galaxy nexus get official update to android 4.1.1 jelly bean

alboboy10

Reaction score
Is jelly bean officially out for sprint and att customers? Ye right?

mahdsip

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have the "toro" version installed on my nexus but I am not able to use 4G, so i am wondering if its possible to install "maguro" version in my nexus in order to get 4.1.1 update without making my nexus a brick.....¿does anybody know if it is possible?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have the "toro" version installed on my nexus but I am not able to use 4G, so i am wondering if its possible to install "maguro" version in my nexus in order to get 4.1.1 update without making my nexus a brick.....¿does anybody know if it is possible?

No, there are still under the hood between maguro, toro, and toroplus (Sprint's version) making it so ROMs aren't interchangeable. There would be a lot of broken stuff, if it boots up at all.

I am very confused as to your question though (it is early in the morning so perhaps the coffee just hasn't turned my brain on yet, so I apologize if I misread). It sounds as though you installed a toro 4.1.1 ROM, lost 4G, now you want to install a maguro ROM to fix that? That most definitely wouldn't work.

What ROM are you running?

mahdsip

Reaction score
Hi! Maybe i've been a bit brief on my explanations :)
I live in spain and here the carriers dosnt support yet 4g, nevertheless i purchase my nexus in USA, thats why it has the toro version...
I was wondering if itis.possible installing the 3g version,but as i can read.from your comments itis dangerous, i guess the drivers are not exactly the same....
Thanks and regards!