When Will the ThunderBolt Be Available for Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikeJones

Reaction score
Bb called me about 50 mins ago saying I can pick my phone up and i just got it!!!!! It is awesome! Still just messing around with it!! :D

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums App

Pics, or no proof.
But please, if this is indeed true, pics? :)

And no flaming or name calling intended...

But...
I don't believe you.
Sorry.

Last edited:

Morlince

Reaction score
There is no way he is telling the truth... the first thing i would do before i posted to say i had the phone would be to edit my profile to say i was using a thunderbolt. Would'nt that be what you would do, otherwise anyone could say that they were posting from the TB. :rofl3:

/\\/\\orlince

dmdj232

Reaction score
Bb called me about 50 mins ago saying I can pick my phone up and i just got it!!!!! It is awesome! Still just messing around with it!! :D

Def need pics if you want us to believe you!..lol

Its TwiX

Reaction score
There is no way he is telling the truth... the first thing i would do before i posted to say i had the phone would be to edit my profile to say i was using a thunderbolt. Would'nt that be what you would do, otherwise anyone could say that they were posting from the TB. :rofl3:

/\\/\\orlince

What are you talking about?

^JOKE

SpikeJones

Reaction score

/\\/\\orlince

^^^
Lol.
I noticed that too.
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.