When will Note 2 price drop? $99 - $149??

GenieAngel

Reaction score
I've been waiting patiently for the Note 2 price to go down. I finally saw it at Best Buy for only $99 (with Verizon, my provider), others had it at $249. However I have to buy my phone through the Verizon "corporate" stores since I have a corporate account and Verizon stores are selling it for $199 and told me they can't match Best Buy's prices. :mad:

Does anyone have any idea when it might go down to $149 or $99 now that the Note 3 is out?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
My guess would be in time for the holidays. I base that on no fact, patterns, trends, or inside source, it's just a guess.

OP
G

GenieAngel

Reaction score
Yes, but why would I for $468!

You can't get one from amazon?

Yes, but why would I for $468! I can get one for $199, but even that is too high considering the Note 3 is $299. The Note 2 is now outdated and should be $99-149.

alexcool

Reaction score
Where could I buy a note2 without any data plan? I do not want to pay much money on phones.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

NOVICE

Reaction score
I'm moved onto the Note 3. But I would disagree with the notion the Note 2 is outdated. It is still superior to most of the phones out there--including more recent devices. I say this as a consumer who misses their Note 2.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm moved onto the Note 3. But I would disagree with the notion the Note 2 is outdated. It is still superior to most of the phones out there--including more recent devices. I say this as a consumer who misses their Note 2.
It is a great phone, but the fact is any new device you get will be outdated within months. Definitely one of the best phones available on any network, but the fact that the Note 3 is out, it is outdated.

tooter1

Reaction score
Yes, but why would I for $468! I can get one for $199, but even that is too high considering the Note 3 is $299. The Note 2 is now outdated and should be $99-149.

By signing a contract you are actually going to pay higher than $468 for the phone.