I am perfectly happy with my rooted, ROMed, overclocked Droid 1 and have no real sense of urgency to jump on one of the new LTE devices out right now. However, we all know it is a matter of time before Verizon capps data and I read somewhere here that Verizon may even charge an extra $10/month for LTE in the near future. I eventually want to go to LTE, but I feel like I'm just breaking in my Droid now and thought I could wait a very long time before my next upgrade. Data capping isn't a huge concern of mine, since I never really go far beyond 1 GB somehow a month, but I'd be dipped if I have to shell out an extra $10/month for something I could have had for the same price I pay now per month for data. Is this a game of chicken if I wait for the dual core LTE phones to come out? Has anyone upgraded to the Thunderbolt (or Charge) early for this reason?