When Razr gets ICS...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The way my RAZR is running now, I'm not sure I will download ICS when available. After two years with the OG, multiple ROMs, multiple kernels, I have never had a better experience than I have now with my RAZR and GB. Everything works flawlessly and I'm not a fan of fixing what ain't broke. :happy3:

I remember telling folks that had Galaxy S 1 phones last year. If everything is working fine, dont worry about the update. Its a fine line of wanting the new OS features vs. if its working fine now, not risking that.

Androidatic

Reaction score
But....since it isnt stock Android....will also have Moto App Plat, MAP...whatever..lol (I'm just used to saying Blur...) there could be and probably will be bugs stock ICS users never ran into. Thats one issue with the skins, custom UI's vs. stock Android. In a perfect world all the isseus and bugs from ICS + MAP will be got before it is released...in a perfect world.

I'm willing to wait. Just can't ever see the build and radio issues with Samsung being worth the benefits of ICS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yes, but that will prevent the SD slot from being used for memory.

Actually I posted about the NFC SD cards a couple weeks ago (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ear-field-communication-nfc-microsd-card.html), and they DO allow the SD slot to be used for memory since the cards are dual-purpose cards coming in several memory storage sizes. The one pictured in the Typhone article is only 1GB, but there are larger capacities available.

These were first introduced in January of 2009 but only as a proof of concept. Production started in sometime around September of 2011, so we could see these on shelves soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
It is easy enough for my banking info to get jacked just how I do things now. I don't think I want to make it easier for them by having the info on my phone so their readers can pull the info by just being in the area. None of this NFC stuff really does anything for me so far, so for phone to either have or not have that ability I couldn't care less.