When is official ics going to hit my phone?

Xpain

Reaction score
D'ling as well, let's see how it goes, haven't done this in a while... lol

brom

Reaction score
Yes I was on 232 and that's what I did us safestrap 3 its sweet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Xpain

Reaction score
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7z9xJrt55a6bFM0YUV1amhLZVU the update if someone needs it...

I have posted and used this file my self :) this can only be flashed in stock recovery if you are running 905
Alright, it's now downloaded. So once again, for me being in GB 905, not rooted or anything, this is the ICS (246) update zip file, correct? haven't messed with this in a while... Nothing else for me to do other than flashing it in stock recovery...

brom

Reaction score
Yes that is all you have to do... make sure you are charged up to

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Edit: Damn Crapatalk...

unbesorgt, doesn't the. 246 file on HoB only work with HoB?

The link has been taken down.

Nope, it's the same file as the OTA. You can copy it to your SD card manually and update it without using the HoB.

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
How do I move it to my sd card once I have it downloaded on my computer?

akhi216

Reaction score
How do I move it to my sd card once I have it downloaded on my computer?

Hook the Bionic to the computer using charger cord that your phone came with and select USB Mass Storage Mode from the pull down notification bar. Find the .zip file you downloaded on your computer, select copy, then paste it in the Bionic's SD card and confirm the process if necessary.

das2042

Reaction score
Just tried it and got an error 7 when checking my system before install. I haven't touched this thing in terms of rooting or Roms since 905 update, so not sure What it could be. Anyone have any ideas?

Bionic4Ever

Reaction score
Hook the Bionic to the computer using charger cord that your phone came with and select USB Mass Storage Mode from the pull down notification bar. Find the .zip file you downloaded on your computer, select copy, then paste it in the Bionic's SD card and confirm the process if necessary.

After I have it downloaded to my computer and select copy I can't locate my sd card to paste it...

das2042

Reaction score
Did u select mass storage when u hooked up your phone to your computer. It should have opened up another window showing your phone sd card contents

milkman5306

Reaction score
Bionic4Ever said:
After I have it downloaded to my computer and select copy I can't locate my sd card to paste it...

No offense but if you are stuck at this stage maybe waiting for verizon to update you is your best option...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums