When is official ics going to hit my phone?

wallykski

Reaction score
Downloading in Chicago. Stuck at 12%.
Edit- Took a long time when it reached the media restructuring step, however, everything's doing well. Like the keyboard now as it is gray. Typing is much better with my fat thumbs and the auto correct is much improved. All in all, I now see what all the hype was about and glad to have ics!

milkman5306

Reaction score
Update went smooth, and yes the link went down.

Took like 30 minutes to update.

Though the texting seems to be taking quite a while to load..

Mine did the same the same thing. It will get faster be patient with it and with the battery life.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

bassman1547

Reaction score
Well, I used the update zip last night. Followed the instructions, and installed without incident. I read this morning the updates are rolling out today. That's OK, I've got mine.!! dancedroid
My Bionic didn't seem as zippy as before, on 905. Things don't load up as quickly. Wiped Cache in recovery, just to see if it helps. So far about the same. Any suggestions? Maybe ICS just needs some time to settle down.
Now that we have ICS, let the B*t*hing begin! Let us now howl for Jelly bean!! ha ha. :biggrin:

milkman5306

Reaction score
bassman1547 said:
Well, I used the update zip last night. Followed the instructions, and installed without incident. I read this morning the updates are rolling out today. That's OK, I've got mine.!! dancedroid
My Bionic didn't seem as zippy as before, on 905. Things don't load up as quickly. Wiped Cache in recovery, just to see if it helps. So far about the same. Any suggestions? Maybe ICS just needs some time to settle down.
Now that we have ICS, let the B*t*hing begin! Let us now howl for Jelly bean!! ha ha. :biggrin:

Be patient with it. Mine acted all slow and a massive battery hog for a day but gets better every day since.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Millertime1223

Reaction score
Got mine at 8 this morning and started the download. At 5:30 this afternoon it finally finished. Loving it so far.