When is official ics going to hit my phone?

yiraee

Reaction score
i was on leak ics for about 4 months now and i loved it. I heard that the official ics was released today so I fxzed back to 902 then updated to 905. However, I can't update over 905 (2.3.4 gingerbread) to official ics.
I want to know if anyone of you guys received the update or not.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
From what I gather, the official OTA started yesterday (Oct 19th). The servers roll the update out in groups, probably to keep them from not getting clogged up with too much traffic of everybody trying to download it at once. We'll probably see it on Bionics across the US in a week tops, but expect it earlier than that. Check it every so often if you get bored.

I'm kind of tired of .232, the longer it's on my phone the more poorly it seems to run. I'm hoping a lot of that is fixed with 246, but I'm not FXZing for a few more days, simply because I hated Gingerbread even more.

pkooistra

Reaction score
Is there any way to force the update? Im in the same boat... waiting...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Somehow I was lucky yesterday. I did a "check for updates" yesterday morning and it came up. Not part of the soak test or anything.

jds8710

Reaction score
Hopefully i get the update before the weekend is up so i have time to play around with ics before work starts on monday lol.