when i download apps they dont go into the app tray

nickgray71

Reaction score
When I download apps I can add the shortcuts to the home screen by going to the options. Utton and selecting add...etc. but I can't seem to get the apps in my app tray when they are downloaded and installed. So if anyone can help I would be very happy. Also how do I switch where I save my apps and stuff on because right now they only seem to be saving to my SD card and not my internal memory

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try rebooting your device - this should let the system register that these apps are installed

S-f-m-D

OP
N

nickgray71

Reaction score
Thank you that worked I appreciate it and one more question how do I change where my apps are saved like either on my sd card or my internal memory thanks again for the speedy reply

dast

Reaction score
Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Select a downloaded program, and if the app supports it, there will be a Move to SD Card button. Hit that. Should allow you to go the other way as well.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
N

nickgray71

Reaction score
Okay thanks guys for the help and the fast responses really did help me out a lot A+ for the help

trook

Reaction score
Just an fyi for you about apps 2 sd, when your plugged in via usb in mass storage mode, the apps that are on your sd will not show up until you switch to charge only mode, or unplug your phone.:)