When does Netflix come to Android market?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by maple.d, Sep 24, 2010.

1. maple.d

maple.d New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know anything about this?

2. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +15
    lol, this is my biggest dilemma. I need netflix for college! tired of having to walk all the way to the library just to get a computer to watch a movie... My phone is perfect when waiting 30min...

And to actually answer your question, No i dont know. Last i heard was netflix was getting Android devs together and was going to make an app. That was a couple months ago though... Iphone has gotten their app. Makes me jealous. I hate steve jobs though so im not that jealous. lol. and just to speculate, Google wants the poularity of netflix for themselves with youtube premium. i think google wants to compete with netflix. (just speculation, as they hired a netflix employee for themselves....) i cant wait for google tv though. That will be kickass. That HAS to be on android, id slap someone otherwise.

3. harrellj

harrellj Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As interested as people are in getting Netflix, it'll be all over the news (at least the Droid news sites) and probably a massive thread on this board within a day (maybe even a couple of hours) of it being released. For now, no we do not have an ETA.