When does Netflix come to Android market?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol, this is my biggest dilemma. I need netflix for college! tired of having to walk all the way to the library just to get a computer to watch a movie... My phone is perfect when waiting 30min...

And to actually answer your question, No i dont know. Last i heard was netflix was getting Android devs together and was going to make an app. That was a couple months ago though... Iphone has gotten their app. Makes me jealous. I hate steve jobs though so im not that jealous. lol. and just to speculate, Google wants the poularity of netflix for themselves with youtube premium. i think google wants to compete with netflix. (just speculation, as they hired a netflix employee for themselves....) i cant wait for google tv though. That will be kickass. That HAS to be on android, id slap someone otherwise.

harrellj

Reaction score
As interested as people are in getting Netflix, it'll be all over the news (at least the Droid news sites) and probably a massive thread on this board within a day (maybe even a couple of hours) of it being released. For now, no we do not have an ETA.