What's your speedtest.net?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away, I posted a rant in this section about how slow I thought this site was. I cannot for the life of me find that post.

So I will start a new one and just ask for folks to post their speedtest.net scores from their PC's so I can try to compare and see why I still feel like this site for me renders like I was on dial up.

I do this because in my last rant thread everyone else said they had no problems at all.

So this thread is totally centered around your speedtest.net scores. If you are not willing to post your speedtest, please do not post at all. If all you have to say is that this site is fine for me and don't post your speedtest.net score, then please don't bother either. I hope any other trolls get what I am trying to do here. And I hope the admins will understand if I report any and every other post that doesn't answer my question as asked.

Thx in advance.

teddy

Oh and p.s. I already know my score sucks!

Last edited:

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Also to be fair to 4g, I've seen four times those speeds when I get outside of my Faraday cage of a house!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
To the OP: Wow...are you sure you're not on dial-up?? ;)

Here's mine from Verizon FiOS:

View attachment 49054

No trouble loading the droidforums.net site here....

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
It's my understanding that the OP was looking for computer speediest scores. I'll run it again tethered to my Bionic.

OP
teddyearp

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
To the OP: Wow...are you sure you're not on dial-up?? ;)

Here's mine from Verizon FiOS:

View attachment 49054

No trouble loading the droidforums.net site here....

After looking at the scores posted so far, Yes I am feeling more and more like I'm on dial-up.

It's my understanding that the OP was looking for computer speediest scores. I'll run it again tethered to my Bionic.

And yes I am. We all know that 4g flies and it is not a good comparison to run a speedtest on your phone and post using either the DF app or the actual tapatalk app, as that doesn't render this site as if on a PC. So thanks.

Keep 'em coming, please folks. And TIA.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
My speeds are 5ish at home and 20 5 blocks down the road into Coronado or in San Diego. Guess I picked the wrong appt

Edit also is it weird my upload is always faster?