1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What's your favorite phone you've owned?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by DROID11, Apr 12, 2012.

1. DROID11

DROID11 New Member

I have owned more phones than the average person, and wanted to compare with others what their favorite phone or phones were. I'll start by listing some of the phones I've had over the past 4 years or so. Blackberry pearl, curve, storm 1, tour, storm 2, Droid 1, palm pixi (for a couple days when I lost my Droid and needed a free phone, but found the Droid later lol) Droid incredible, thunderbolt, bionic, and I'm waiting now on the rezound.
    For me, I can't narrow it down to favorite, so I'll list the ones I liked the most. First is the blackberry storm. Though this phone wasn't favored by many, it was revolutionary for the time and I loved sure press. Next is the Droid. It was the og, my first Android, and the first phone I rooted. It made me love Android. The next is the thunderbolt. I loved everything about the phone. Very customizable, super fast, nice screen, kickstand, amazing build. I love HTC phones, and can't wait for the rezound which may take the crown as all time favorite once s-off is here :).
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

I've had the OG Droid, the Incredible, Droid X, Tbolt, and Gnex. The gnex has been the best. Although the X is a close second.
  3. bobbyp

bobbyp New Member

I have had too many to recall. I loved my first Blackberry but my current. Bionic has to top them all. The Bionic does not get enough love or respect.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm extremely happy with my Nexus, it's my favorite! But like D-Xer my Droid X is a real close 2nd.
  5. fenriswolf039

fenriswolf039 New Member

This phone I'm using right now. Best phone ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator Premium Member

OK I started with the Droid on release, moved to the EVO and then the Droid X a year later, then I had the Tbolt, Charge, Bionic and now the Gnex.

The Nexus is my favorite out of the box device. But I really like my OG as well but it is quite dated. My DX is still kicking just fine though. So I would have to say GNex, then DX and OG.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  7. bens42608

bens42608 Banned

My original Droid will forever be my baby. I spent so much time tweaking that thing to perfection. It was beautiful too with the design & gold accents. Nowadays tho as far as power and reliability go, my Bionic is unrivaled.

8. monomidget

monomidget New Member

I love my bionic but my x is my second favorite I used to have so much fun flashing

9. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Loved my D2, because it really got me into crack flashing but I'm REALLY digging my Rezound. It's awesome.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  10. wicked

wicked Administrator Staff Member

Nexus for me.
  11. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

Owned the Droid, Inc, and now the Nexus. Nexus is by far my favorite with the OG Droid in second.
  12. cowsquad

cowsquad New Member

my Droid 1 is the best. I really want the gnex though :(

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
  13. wheeler062505

wheeler062505 New Member

I have had the my touch 3g slide, blackberry before the slide, samsung galaxy, evo 4g (real piece of work there), phone 4 ( loved that phone but apps can be expensive) tried htc flash focus( nice phone, very zippy but market still too small to have the apps that I needed, then tried the thrill 3D phone( drove me nuts cause everytime I put the phone in my cars dash mount it would hit the 3D but and turn it on 3D. Now I have the DROID bionic and couldn't be more pleased.

14. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Inc2/X are my favorite 3G phones (talk about different types of devices), though the Droid will always hold a special place... Among the newer generation devices, I think the Nexus is tops, the HTC Sensation 4G (T-Mobile) a close second (such a great, hackable, huge dev support device!), and the Razr Maxx 3rd. Even though I sold my Nexus for the Maxx, the Nexus is just a nice experience as a device. I still debate going back to it. The Maxx is a pragmatic choice for me, though...awesome in its own way, don't get me wrong.
  15. gatecitycanes

gatecitycanes New Member

My Bionic is my favorite, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for my old Blackberry Curve 8330. It was the first smartphone I ever had and it opened me to the world beyond dumb phones. It makes me sad to see how far RIM has fallen the last couple of years.
  16. Caesars

Caesars Well-Known Member

My favorite dumb phone was a Sanyo vm 4500, our was one of sprints first ready link phones as well as first phone to do SMS compared to "short mail". Its hard to put that over my star tac but it edges it out lol.

Samsung epic 4g with seidio battery was a game changer in my cell phone life. iPhone 3g was around the time also.

Have a maxx now, so far so good.

DROID RAZR MAXX
  17. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus New Member

My original D1 <3

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  18. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

I have Had the D1,D Inc,Droid X,Iphone 4,thunderbolt- prior to d1 i had the LG dare ( that phone is still being used by a friend 2 day battery life and all)
    my fav was probably the DX or D1 its a close tie ... i will be upgrading in a month or so just debating on what phones to get .
  19. osirhis

osirhis New Member

I have owned the original Droid and the Droid Charge while I was on Verizon... Now that I'm on AT& T, I have had the chance to play with the HTC Inspire 4G and the Motorola Atrix...

But my favorite is the one I presently own... The Samsung Galaxy S2. It's the thinnest, lightest, and most powerful phone I have ever seen. I can't see a world where I didn't have one before. And it was only $100 on contract... How can you go wrong with that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
  20. ryanr509

ryanr509 New Member

Hmmm I've had the og DROID, DROID x, dinc on Verizon and the sg2,evo 3d, and epic 4g from sprint and now back to Verizon with the RAZR. I'd say my favorite was the DX then og DROID. The og was so revolutionary and nothing could compare to it at the time. Now u have so many android phones with such great specs u could put 20 phones in a pile close ur eyes grab one and it'd be a top of the Line phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
    Last edited: May 3, 2012