What's your favorite organizer application

Robert45

Reaction score
Hi all,

What application do you recommend to organize daily events ?

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I use the google calendar... syncs nicely with my PC and across all of my android devices... Plus you can access it from any PC just by logging into your Google account....

OP
R

Robert45

Reaction score
Yeah, but that is standard for every platform. I'm looking for something similar to Evernote, that has widgets to quickly create events, tasks, notes... stuff like that.

Charmed

Reaction score
I've had good luck with Evernote.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really need to check out Evernote. I looked at it very briefly a couple of years ago and it just didn't make sense to my feeble mind. But I keep seeing people talk about how they use it to stay organized, etc, and how great of a productivity tool it can be...

Sent from my S3

Charmed

Reaction score
organizer

Thanks guys for your replays.

After many hours spend on google play store searching , I found this app to be my liking http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cubereflect.simple.organizer

What do you guys think ?

I dl'd the Pro version yesterday and actually have emailed the developer. I like it enough for entering tasks and events, but I can't get it to sync with Google Calendar and Google tasks, which it is supposed to be able to do. Anyone have any luck doing this?

OP
R

Robert45

Reaction score
I dl'd the Pro version yesterday and actually have emailed the developer. I like it enough for entering tasks and events, but I can't get it to sync with Google Calendar and Google tasks, which it is supposed to be able to do. Anyone have any luck doing this?

Hi Charmed

I also bought the PRO version and it work great, even the sync option. After reading the review on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=320845898021863&id=336634929768108) I think that it only supports Google Calendar only and not Google Tasks. If you somehow tangled Google Tasks in your Google Calendar maybe that's why it doesn't work. Check your Google Calendar settings and wait for their email response.