What's your favorite metal band?

Reaction score
Heaven Shall Burn

+1, they're amazing. I so want to see them live

I had never heard of them, I saw a poster on the wall of Moral Orel that said Heaven Shall Burn, and thought that was the greatest f-n band name ever. So I went out and got Iconoclast II, as soon as Endzeit started I was hooked. I would def go see 'em live, even tho i'm getting too old for metal shows, (33). P.s. Tool throws the best shows, (and no, i'm not counting GWAR)

watt9493

Reaction score
Suicide silence, oceano, bleeding through, acacia strain, abigail williams, rose funeral... anyone like any of these bands??

sent by shelby, moto droid

I like all of these :) ^ especially the acacia strain

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Reaction score
As blood runs black, winds of plague, walls of Jericho, suicide silence, bullet for my Valentine, atreyu, and yes the Beatles.

Edit: if you like As I lay dying then the leader singer had/has (not sure which one) a side band called Austrian Death Machine. Hillarious. Imagine Arnold yelling "get to the choppa" in a metal song. The whole premise is Arnold movies turned metal.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Master, master, where's the dreams that I've been after?

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Who cares about the long run, Hit the lights, motorbreath,the four horsemen, anesthesia, seek n destroy, no remorse, were the first songs i learned on guitar.

Show some love for thrash metal

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seek and Destroy was better with Mustaine IMO

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Had to chime in on this thread!! :D

Pantera

Killswitch Engage

Strapping Young Lad

Shadows Fall

In Flames

Rage Against the Machine

Just SO many!! Hard to narrow it down!

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
Here are some of my favorites: Cradle of Filth, Deicide, Motionless in White, Asking Alexandria, With One Last Breath, Dimmu Borgir, Into Eternity, Times Of Grace, Heaven Shall Burn, Amon Amarth, Devildriver, Suicide Silence, the red chord, God Dethroned, Whitechapel, Vital Remains, Dying Fetus, The Bloodening, In Flames,The Word Alive.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Mustaine was a really terrible soloist back then, and even worse live.

NightAngel79

Reaction score
ICP
Boondox
Dark Lotus
Twizitid
Axe Murder Boys
ABK

yea,I'm one of those people your mother warned you about
Holy #$%^ your some kind of juggalo?? (your not buck naked are you?):icon_ nana:

Don't feel bad, Metallica of the 80's and the Metallica of today are just worlds apart, bands are supposed to grow though, and not everyone is going to appreciate the growth for what it is...I am one of those somebody's -
Guess i am to...... In the early 90's i was so against that load/reload stuff that it was just time to move on... would i see them in concert? yes if someone else bought the tickets (last saw them in 98ish)
Mustaine was a really terrible soloist back then, and even worse live.
He was/is still the man though. After all is said and done RIP was my favorite all time metal albums.

Oh yea, +999999 to whoever said Butthole Surfers!! (that was you tp wasn't it)

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I meant during mustaine's time with metallica, he was terrible. Rust In Peace for sure, lucretia and holy wars are a couple of great songs

Exayex

Reaction score
Aeon, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Torture Division, My Own Grave, Facebreaker, etc. Pretty much anything under sub-genres of Brutal/Technical/Swedish Death Metal. Or any of the bands features at globaldomination.se. None of the New Wave of American Metal garbage. That stuff is awful. Deathcore? Any "core" is garbage except Grindcore.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

LivinInExile

Reaction score
Metal:
CROWBAR
Kingdom of Sorrow
Insomnium
Life is Hell
The Melvins
Life of Agony

Hardcore:
Blood for Blood