What's your favorite home replacement ?

Shawn1976

Reaction score
Adw ex but IM playing with Regina launcher it's good but won't let you resize widgets

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dberthia

Reaction score
Love Go Launcher EX and Launcher Pro, but I keep coming back to Go Launcher because it has less lag and allows you to add multiple apps to the home screen at once.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
I love go launcher then zeam because its so minimal,then adw ex because of the themes

Milton515

Reaction score
Right Im using Regina Launcher and I really like it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Shawn1976

Reaction score
Just found out about the hidden work space on regina this is nice my 5 6 and 8ye old kids are always playing games on my phone now I can hide the apps I don't want them to mes with last week one of em got into root explorer and managed to delete a lot

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Nerdcroid

Reaction score
I switch between ADW Ex, an launcher 7. I really like launcher 7, the developer is pretty dedicated.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
I like Regina but I need a video tutorial or something to find all of its features.

sent from my squidroid 2

brkshr

Reaction score
I'm currently using MotoBlur droid x gingerbread. It seems to do the job pretty well. I have used launcher pro and it seemed to have a little lag and different quirks on my incredible. Then I went to ADW EX and the lag was gone, but there were not as many replacement widgets (esp. for calendar). It's nice not having to DL & config. apps for widgets. Which is one reason I have stayed with the new MotoBlur for now.

Natey2

Reaction score
I'm currently using MotoBlur droid x gingerbread. It seems to do the job pretty well. I have used launcher pro and it seemed to have a little lag and different quirks on my incredible. Then I went to ADW EX and the lag was gone, but there were not as many replacement widgets (esp. for calendar). It's nice not having to DL & config. apps for widgets. Which is one reason I have stayed with the new MotoBlur for now.

+1 for stock motorblur launcher.
Can't wait for OTA Gingerbread.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

A

abn75

Since I put GB on my X i dont use a home replacement at all. I really like the new motoblur launcher that is with GB

Shawn1976

Reaction score
I've been messing with a few lately. dxtop is missing a few options i like but as for speed my x seems to like it best

my blue Ginger (a work in progress)

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I used to prefer launcherpro, but now I use adw ex and ill never look back. Super smooth and seems to have a much better feel in terms of development.