Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Mods, feel free to move this if you think it belongs elsewhere [let me know where it goes, please]

So, I was playing around on VZWs site, and happened to notice my data usage. After talking with my cousin/roommate who is on my plan [as well as his brother], I checked their lines as well.

My Droid's usage: 424,881.41KB
His BB Storm 1: 146,580.57KB
His Bro's Droid: 1,226,843.9KB [I don't get this...He's not NEARLY as into all the possibilities as I am.]EDIT: He's probably not using WiFi while at home like I am. That could affect this, right?

I'm sure plenty of you have all three of us put together beat, so I'm just wondering if anyone else is bored enough to share their data usage.

Also, if anyone can explain how this is figured, or provide any information at all, I'd appreciate that! [I'm fully aware it doesn't MATTER with the unlimited data plans we have, but I'm curious.]

Silver Member
Reaction score
i thought he had one of these threads already.

anyway, 1,137,757.33KB.

I've found it usually changes once the bill comes out tho.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i thought he had one of these threads already.

anyway, 1,137,757.33KB.

I've found it usually changes once the bill comes out tho.

We did, but it wasn't in the off topic thread it was in the general discussion thread.

OP
Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
My apologies for forgetting the cardinal rule of not searching first. Feel free to delete this thread.