What's your all time favorite Movie?!

Reaction score
one more i forgot

They Live

[video=youtube;Wp_K8prLfso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp_K8prLfso]YouTube - I'm here to chew bubblegum...[/video]

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Oh man, I forgot "Léon: The Professional". Grade A movie right there as well.

tucripper

Reaction score
I thought of more favorites, some when i was a kid.

Hatari with John Wayne
Where Eagles Dare
Our Man Flint with James Coburn.

I can still watch these flicks and get a kick out of them.

Lol a Derek Flint fan Sweet!! I thought I was the only one left in the world that still watches the only spy better than Bond.
I would like to add Force 10 from Navarone, and the Dirty Dozen, And of course Patton to the list.

Pitlith

Reaction score
Donnie Darko. One of those films you either hate or love, and since I saw it, it has been my favorite.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
the day the earth stood still....tombstone....how the west was won....anything john wayne....josey wales....the party....jaws....to kill a mockingbird....bullitt....big trouble in little china....

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Hey Forest Gump fans, on AMC right now (eastern time) Forest just started playing with a special screening of some of the actors. Just thought I'd give a heads up. :)

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Wait, it turns out this is Forest Gump week on AMC, it will be playing THE WHOLE WEEK with different takes on the movie and stuff, pretty neat. And who was saying Forest wasn't the best movie EVAR?! :icon_ devil:

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Another Droid users are fine people thread...
I love Forest Gump (the first movie my wife and I went to after 2 years of taking care of babies - we were blown away).
I love Donnie Darko - spoke to me down inside (yeah, I'm a man, but I tear up at the end of this one every time!)
My all time favorite is: Into The Wild, obsessed with that movie. Never have been a Sean Penn fan, but he outdid himself.