What's yalls biggest app installed?

tituswife

Reaction score
What's the difference between the amazon app store and the android market?

Is there reason to have both?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Oh yes! I've only used Appstore for "free app of the day" (faotd), but they have a great variety. They're not just $.99 games. With that, I use

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.apperhand.amazon.appstore.free.app.of.the.day

It's a great reminder, and goes right to the faotd. Just remember to exit all the way out of the app every time you use it.

I didn't know there was an option out of Market. It has more apps, and they update better.

Sent from my stock Thunderbolt

T

tonktracker

How heck did everybody download files for MC3? It always times out even though I have a good connection. Frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:

x25064

Reaction score
Bit tricky on the Nexus. Multitouch difficulties, can't move your gun while strafing most of the time. Still a fun game though. :hail:

While in game, power your screen off, then on and unlock. Problem solved. :)

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How heck did everybody download files for MC3? It always times out even though I have a good connection. Frustrating.

I downloaded it on wifi. It was just too big otherwise IMO.

T

tonktracker

Keep getting data lost error. Apparently from comments I read its a problem with nexus not being able to download files to play game.

x25064

Reaction score
Keep getting data lost error. Apparently from comments I read its a problem with nexus not being able to download files to play game.

Use wifi, works fine for me.

T

tonktracker

I tried wifi and it now says this game not compatible with galaxy nexus and I should request refund.