What's with the reviewers and the S3 body construction "plastic" REALLY....

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, all I hear is it is made of plastic "most phones are", I hope it is made of plastic, as "glass breaks easy" :hail:iPhone cough cough:biggrin:, and another thing, who here who will purchase or already has purchased the S3 will sport it naked:p, I know all my phones have had cases "protection" on them, and everyone I know that has a smartphone has a case on it, so body strength "construction" is a moot point nowadays with all these case manufacturers.:icon_ devil:

Still debating on getting one myself, I have 3 days "my last upgrade at subsidized $ with unlimited data" to decide if I want to take the plunge and sign up for another two years with Ve:icon_ devil:zon, I am really happy with my HTC Rezound with ICS, but don't want to waste this upgrade, what would you do.

Last edited:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
It all comes down to are you happy with the service that VZ is giving you? If so re-up and either sell the Nexus or pick one phone and keep the other as a spare. If not jump ship when you feel the time is right. Remember AT&T has the One X. I've used it and it's nice. The only drawback is that it's thin like the Maxx and has a built in battery. That's the only thing that I DON'T like about it. And from what I understand HTC is working on the One XXL. But I have no idea who's going to get it. But supposedly it will have a 4.7 " screen.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I am happy with the service, even have Fios in my house, I am tied down to this Ve:icon_ devil:rizon, they do have the best service for home, Internet and mobile, those :icon_ devil:.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
I would pre order the lastest and greatest phone and keep my unlimited data. I'd also order a nice OtterBox for it in Night Sky color.. oh wait, I did that :)

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am more into Seidio, love their cases with holster combo, my phones have always had Seidio on them, they also look very sleek. I can still keep my unlimited data after the 28th, but would have to pay full price "up front" for the device, would make no sense for me as I am now on a month to month billing plan with unlimited on my Rezound.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I have never used a cellphone case and won't use one for the S3 when it gets here.