What's with the reviewers and the S3 body construction "plastic" REALLY....

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by cybertec69, Jun 24, 2012.

1. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

I don't get it, all I hear is it is made of plastic "most phones are", I hope it is made of plastic, as "glass breaks easy" :hail:iPhone cough cough:biggrin:, and another thing, who here who will purchase or already has purchased the S3 will sport it naked:p, I know all my phones have had cases "protection" on them, and everyone I know that has a smartphone has a case on it, so body strength "construction" is a moot point nowadays with all these case manufacturers.:icon_ devil:

Still debating on getting one myself, I have 3 days "my last upgrade at subsidized $ with unlimited data" to decide if I want to take the plunge and sign up for another two years with Ve:icon_ devil:zon, I am really happy with my HTC Rezound with ICS, but don't want to waste this upgrade, what would you do.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  2. LoudRam

LoudRam Well-Known Member

It all comes down to are you happy with the service that VZ is giving you? If so re-up and either sell the Nexus or pick one phone and keep the other as a spare. If not jump ship when you feel the time is right. Remember AT&T has the One X. I've used it and it's nice. The only drawback is that it's thin like the Maxx and has a built in battery. That's the only thing that I DON'T like about it. And from what I understand HTC is working on the One XXL. But I have no idea who's going to get it. But supposedly it will have a 4.7 " screen.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.
  3. cybertec69

Yes I am happy with the service, even have Fios in my house, I am tied down to this Ve:icon_ devil:rizon, they do have the best service for home, Internet and mobile, those :icon_ devil:.
  4. Lightnspirit

Lightnspirit New Member

I would pre order the lastest and greatest phone and keep my unlimited data. I'd also order a nice OtterBox for it in Night Sky color.. oh wait, I did that :)
  5. cybertec69

I am more into Seidio, love their cases with holster combo, my phones have always had Seidio on them, they also look very sleek. I can still keep my unlimited data after the 28th, but would have to pay full price "up front" for the device, would make no sense for me as I am now on a month to month billing plan with unlimited on my Rezound.
  6. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

I have never used a cellphone case and won't use one for the S3 when it gets here.
Search tags for this page
body parts of galaxy s3
construction of galaxy s3
contruc galaxy s3
galaxy s3 body description
galaxy s3 body parts

galaxy s3 construction

samsung galaxy 3 cases construction
what makes the construction of galaxy s3