Whats ur Browser of Choice w/UD

warrior21

Reaction score
Yeah made the switch to Dolphin mini the other day and it's great so far. All the option that I used in Dolphin HD plus a menu button to switch b/t desktop and android client. Is only like 1.6 MB compared to the 7MB giant Dolphin HD.

Is it located in the market? I didn't see it

Edward650

Reaction score
Yeah made the switch to Dolphin mini the other day and it's great so far. All the option that I used in Dolphin HD plus a menu button to switch b/t desktop and android client. Is only like 1.6 MB compared to the 7MB giant Dolphin HD.

I got mini from dolphin HD, their homepage suggested I try it ans it might still be in beta or testing or something

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

warrior21

Reaction score

I got mini from dolphin HD, their homepage suggested I try it ans it might still be in beta or testing or something

Ok I found it, thanks

chadwickity

Reaction score
dolphin-browser-mini-QRCode.png

Dolphin mini for anyone who didn't find it.

doublea500

Reaction score
i dont like the xscope, it messed up all the dling and i really didnt know what to do cuz if i tried to install something like idk a picture, then it wouldnt work for me

i use dolphin hd now

what is the diff between hd and mini?

Edward650

Reaction score
i dont like the xscope, it messed up all the dling and i really didnt know what to do cuz if i tried to install something like idk a picture, then it wouldnt work for me

i use dolphin hd now

I think its just size and the UI. HD is like 7mbs and mini might be one it around there, try it out for your self

v941726

Reaction score

i use dolphin hd now

Strange. I liked the way xscope handled downloads.

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

i use dolphin hd now

Dolphin HD is a very nice and smooth browser, which I used for a long time but Im on my 2nd day with Dolphin Mini and this thing is by far the fastest browser I have ever used. I dont know, if I had to rank them it would be: (so far)

Dolphin Mini
Dolphin HD
Miren
Xscope 6