What's up??

dieselmk5

Reaction score
didnt liberty v.09 just come out like 2 weeks ago? and in the rom manager it says that the justice rom will be out soon

ksalce

Reaction score
2 weeks ago? Lol. Try about 5 to 6 months ago.

5 to 6 months ago? Yeah maybe the first nightlie of liberty gb was released then. He's talking about v 0.9 although I think its been at little over a month since it was released.

on the miui shiz

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
v0.9 was released just before July 4th, so it's been 7 weeks. The upgrade to 1.0 has taken a much longer time than the other updates (which were usually on a timetable of one update per month), but that is probably because it is a complete, full release and will need to be completely bug-free to be released.

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
ya i feel your pain, i respect that devs have lives which is y i dont ever say anything....ive stopped installing the "liberty" toolbox anymore after my daily rom switches.....always disappointed to see (coming soon) everytime....

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
ya i feel your pain, i respect that devs have lives which is y i dont ever say anything....ive stopped installing the "liberty" toolbox anymore after my daily rom switches.....always disappointed to see (coming soon) everytime....

You and me as well as the rest of the forum bro! Lol He's close is the last I heard when returned from vacation..but..ehem...uh been a minute!! I randomly check the app..but the forum will be glowing when it arrives..I wonder if he's waiting on the update? Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums