What's up with my market?

idk5

Reaction score
I went to see if any of my apps had updates and i saw this uploadfromtaptalk1326178828028.jpg instead of my apps... So ummm what's up with that? I have over 100 apps...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Batman8

Reaction score
Wow, I've never seen that before! My only suggestion would be to go to: settings/manage apps/all/choose "Market" app/clear data/(maybe even clear the cache too).

It's worth a try, and will not cause you to loose anything so it couldn't hurt. Sometimes this has helped me when having issues with the Android Market not working properly. Good luck!

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
Tried it and still nothing

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might want to try again tomorrow to see if it was a local network problem.

Also, are you rooted? What's your firmware?

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
I am rooted stock on 893 i think

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
i finally called in about it and he said it was a hardware failure and is giving me a new phone just like that

tennvol

Reaction score
This has been happening to me for months and I've tried everything. Not sure how its a hardware issue since its happened on my pro and 2 bionics.

I have to use app brain instead

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Their is a post on rootzwikki about this by darkstarsinner. Mine does the same thing. I was able to fix it once ny un-installing all my apps ads then going into settings >applications > uninstall updates to market and reboot your phone. I am not sure what is causing the issue but its definatly not a hardware issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

thetingster

Reaction score
Same problem here, had it for months. It's also account specific, I do not believe it's a hardware issue.

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
Their is a post on rootzwikki about this by darkstarsinner. Mine does the same thing. I was able to fix it once ny un-installing all my apps ads then going into settings >applications > uninstall updates to market and reboot your phone. I am not sure what is causing the issue but its definatly not a hardware issue.

I tried this just to try it and no go, it didn't work

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but i did a factory reset and wiped everything but my sd card and I now have my market fully functional. Not sure what was causing the issue but this seems to have fixed it.
My suggestion is to make a nandroid backup afterwards so you can have a restore point if it happens again.

wseyller

Reaction score
My market is now messing up. When i launch the market server error shows. I just rebooted my phone because i tried to downloaded two different apps and got an error after a download attempt. Wonder if it is a problem on googles server.

wseyller

Reaction score
My market is now messing up. When i launch the market server error shows. I just rebooted my phone because i tried to downloaded two different apps and got an error after a download attempt. Wonder if it is a problem on googles server.

Its working now

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but i did a factory reset and wiped everything but my sd card and I now have my market fully functional. Not sure what was causing the issue but this seems to have fixed it.
My suggestion is to make a nandroid backup afterwards so you can have a restore point if it happens again.

I got a new phone and it doesn't work but it does work when I had ics on here but when I went back to 2.3 it wasn't working still