1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

What's Up Peoples>!?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by brandor, May 1, 2011.

1. brandor

brandor New Member

Hey everyone..... I'm following direction and posting this as my Intrductory Post in these forums. I have been an active memeber of XDA for some time and just recently switched from Sprint to Verizon and find that a lot of Verizons phones seem to have more information in other foums. Anyway I have been using WM and Android for about three years now and I feel like I have a pretty good idea of how it all works together, though I know I still have a LOT to learn for sure! Anyway I started with the hTC Touch Pro and Diamond devices, then moved on to the Hero, then Moment, and The EVO 4G. Recently I switched frrom Sprint and got the LG Vortex which I could only handle for about a week when I got the Thunderbolt which I'm really enjoying!!! :greendroid:
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum! Glad u made it here...hope u find this community just as informative as XDA.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA